Thursday, February 14, 2008

Confession

I am loving American Gladiator!

I watched the original and I am watching the new one. As a matter of fact we watch it together as a family. It is totally kid friendly and my kids get into it. My daughter squeals when Titan shakes his thighs. The other night Brianna was at a friends house and was due home at 7 and Alex kept saying "I can't wait until Brianna gets home". So I asked him "Why? Because you miss her?" and he says "No Dad! So we can watch Gladiator." "Oh."

Favorite new Gladiators:
  • Titan - His sportsmanship and postive attitude is great.
  • Crush - She is a cutie who could easily kick my arse.
  • Wolf - Duh! He is just too fun. I love his taunting.

Sunday night is the final and since we have church that evening we will be taping it. Yes I said taping! Get off my back.

Do you watch?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

uh....well, umm.....yes, we watch! Jonathan actually went to the academy with Stealth. Small world.

Kathi said...

My favorite is how they spell Hellga...HELLga.

Also, I think the men are pretty cool (and ripped). I am impressed by their good-sportsmanship. I haven't seen that as much from the ladies, but I don't doubt that it's not there.

However, nothing still beats the Samoan fire dancer at the luau!

Post a Comment