Friday, October 02, 2009

Rain / Sun

Tonight I got to experience one of my favorite things. Rain and sun at the same time.

Since I've been laid up all day with a sore back and bursitis in my elbow I decided a walk was in store. I can't let myself atrophy on the couch can I?

I decided to walk. The timing was perfect. Above me were dark cloud dripping their moisture on me as to the right was the sun leaving us for the evening. As the rays passed through the droplets, the droplets sparkled. It was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful, and one of my favorite things.

Because of the beauty the walk was extended. I went all the way to the used bookstore and the game store. I say my friend Joe drive by on the highway - Hi Joe! He honked. Then I hit 7-11 for a PowerBall ticket. Who knows? Maybe I can travel the world looking for rain and sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment