Saturday, November 06, 2010

Nice Fall Day

Today I'm enjoying a nice cool fall day in my garage. I've got the radio tuned into some good classic rock and some beer brewing on the burner. A Scottish Ale was the choice for today. We'll know in about a month how it turned out. One thing that brewing beer will teach you is patience since nothing comes in a hurry.

Last night I enjoyed a night out with Kathi. It is nice to have kids old enough to watch and fend for themselves. We went out for burgers at a place called Killer Burger in NE Portland. We both choose their popular Peanut Butter and Pickle Burger. I know it sounds like a pregnant lady burger but it was surprisingly delicious. It had an Asian mojo going for it. The burger joint was a bit crowded but a nice young couple let us share a table with them.

After the burgers we went to see Inception. I have to say, this was the best movie I've seen in a long time. The story was captivating and the special effects were awesome.

A good weekend thus far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like to try anything food related, even if it does not sound like it would be good. Interesting combo! And regarding that movie? I was watching it, saying to myself 'I'm not sure what's going on right now....but this movie is GREAT!' How funny is that? Glad to hear date night went well, I admire you two, you guys run a good ship.

Post a Comment