Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Actors Are Dumb

Matt Damon Shut Up!

I say that with all sincerity.  Mrs. Palin is more qualified to be President than you are to be a political commentator.
I need to know if she really thinks dinosaurs were here 4000 years ago, that's an important...I want to know that. I really do. Because she's going to have the nuclear codes. I want to know if she thinks dinosaurs were here 4000 years ago. Or if she banned books or tried to ban books. We can't have that.
It will be news to you that there are Creationist out there, including yours truly, that believe that the earth is millions of years old.  I just happen to believe that God created it, not an accidental explosion or happenstance.  I agree that the Earth being 4,000 years old is a silly notion.  Just don't put all Creationists in a box.  Because if you do, your precious Mr. Obama needs to be put in that same tiny box.  He's a professed Christian which makes him a Creationist!  You should ask him, it will help you be more informed.
You do the actuary tables and there's a one out of three chance, if not more, that McCain doesn't survive his first term and it will be President Palin. And it really...we were talking about it earlier...it's like a really bad Disney movie. The hockey mom. "I'm just a hockey mom from Alaska." And she's the president. And it's like she's facing down Vladimir Putin and using the folksy stuff she learned at the hockey rink. It's absurd. It's totally absurd. And I don't understand why more people aren't talking about how absurd it is. It's a really terrifying possibility. The fact that we've gotten this far and we're that close to this being a reality is crazy, crazy...
And you don't know anything about her?  That's one of your reasons for not liking her?  Come on, pay attention Bud.  Can't you read.  There is a ton of information floating out there on her including her politics, her past, her views, her family, her beliefs, her hieght, etc.  You've got over a month to catch up.  If you can't read watch YouTube videos.

Are you doing actuary tables?  Since when?

Let me just change your statement up a bit: You do the actuary tables and there's a one out of two chance that Obama will be President Palin. And it really...we were talking about it earlier...it's like a really bad Disney movie. The community organizer. "I'm just a community organizer from Chicago." And he's the president. And it's like he's facing down Vladimir Putin and using the ghetto stuff he learned at the hood. It's absurd. It's totally absurd. And I don't understand why more people aren't talking about how absurd it is. It's a really terrifying possibility. The fact that we've gotten this far and we're that close to this being a reality is crazy, crazy...
She at least has Executive experience of which Obama has none.

Are you going to pull a Baldwin and threaten to move out of the country if John McCain is elected?  Are you that worried?

One more thing.  Have you seen this video?  What guy wouldn't like her after seeing this?


Matt, here is my offer to you:  Let's have dinner, my treat.  I think it is time for you to leave your Hollywood shelter for a while and get out and meet some average folks.  Better than treating you to dinner, you can come to our house and my wife will cook us up a yummy meal.  Yep, really, I have a wife that cooks for me.  After dinner we'll sit out back and drink a Pabst Blue Ribbon and smoke a $7 cigar.  That will give us a chance to talk.  I think you'll enjoy it.  Come.  My offer stands open ended.

PS:  I love your movies.  Except the Siamese twin one... that was stinky.

1 comment:

Dave Ketah said...

Great post! Hey, I'm not Matt Damon, but I would like to have dinner with you!

Post a Comment