Thursday, January 08, 2009

I'm still alive.

Praying for change.

Loving my family.

Following a modified Ramsey plan.

Re-financing for 15 years at 4.375.

Almost debt free.

Proud of my kids.

Missing riding each day.

Thinking that Jesus is the coolest, most mystical, loving, and most adventurest person I've ever met.

Thankful for Rob Bell's insight.

Fat and flabby from my wife's good cooking.

Wondering how long Alex's hair can get.

Wishing for better sleep.

Can't wait for Wolverine and Star Trek.

Wanting to go back to Hawaii and maybe stay.

3 comments:

Luke of Hazard said...

Well hello there friend, I was wondering if you had ditched this one for the much rumored super secret blog.
15 years, way to be.
Miss ya.

Brian said...

Ah Luke there is no super secret blog... yet. If there is going to be one it will be at www.brianbonham.com. Crap, now it's not a secret. I blew it.

Anonymous said...

Nice summary. Yup, I'm also wanting to see Wolverine and Star Trek.

Post a Comment