Friday, February 06, 2009

Show the kids some Queen...

We were doing a little Costco shopping the other night and I saw a video I thought the kids would enjoy.  I tried to suprise them but they saw it.  As part of their homeschooling we try and expose them to new and fun things.  One of my specialties is music.  Over the years they have grown to love Queen - who doesn't right?  The attempted suprise was a concert Queen did in Montreal and the video was called Queen Rocks Montreal.

So tonight we watched it start to finish and when it was done the kids went upstairs to get ready for bed.  When they came down they entertained us with these get-ups...



What can I say?  Who am I to squelch the creativity.

2 comments:

Jenn Sanders said...

You're kids are a riot! I miss you guys!

One Crazy Mama said...

That is great Brian! Love it (even if it was Queen that inspired them!)

Post a Comment