Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Backseat Fighter

Last night I had to stop for gas when I took Alex to TaeKwonDo. Here’s the conversation I had with the young lady pumping the gas.

Her: “Oh, you’ve got a fighter in the back seat.”

Me: “Yeah, he’s my bodyguard.”

Her: “You look very safe.”

Me: “I am.”

Her (after noticing the NRA sticker on my back window): “NRA huh? You like guns? I’ve got a couple myself.”

Me: “Got to have one just in case he goes down in the fight (pointing to Alex)”

Her LOL: “By the looks of him you’ll never need it.”

Me: “Hope not.”

4 comments:

One Crazy Mama said...

That's awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

personal body guard cool



Tamsters

Jennifer said...

THAT is SO funny!!! I love the fun things that happen with you when you are out. It's because you are such a friendly guy :)

Anonymous said...

For some reason I hear Tina Turner in my head singing, "He's my backseat fighter. He's fighting for money. Do what you want him to do..." Jen

Post a Comment