Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Portland Rewind

I love Portland. Seriously, it is a city that never gets boring.

Sunday we decided to take one of our favorite walks. We start out by OMSI and walk North along the Eastside Promanade and cross the river on the Steel Bridge. Then we meander through Saturday Market and then walk the waterfront heading South. We then cross the river back to OMSI on the Hawthorne Bridge. It is a good walk in so many ways.

This time I had my camera with me so I grabbed some photos along the way. I'll share more later but for now I want to share these two. When I looked through all the photos these two just seemed to belong to a different generation. So I did a little tweaking to give them that old feel.

I call this group The Vagabond Players. I know they have their own name but I like mine better.

I love the contrast in size between the boat on the left and the powerhouse of the boat on the right.

1 comment:

Krista said...

I love these pictures Brian, they totally look like they are a hundred years old. Nice job!!!!

Post a Comment