Friday, October 07, 2005

Are Christians Funny?

Today a friend sent me a link to www.larknews.com. In the spirit of The Onion, The Wittenburg Door, and other brilliant sources of satire, Lark News takes on the world of Evangelical Christianity with a wit of its own. I wish I would have known about this site earlier. I guess I'll have to hit the archives section.

A bit of warning, for those with no sense of humor or those that take themselves to seriously, this is not a site for you. However, if you like to laugh, if you can take a joke, or you secretly store jokes about Carmen or Benny Hinn in your head, this is a site for you.

If you have any question about the integrity of the news reported or about the content in an article posted on the site please review the disclaimer linked at the bottom of the page.

Christianity Today article/review did a review on the site for those that would like a truly professional opinion before diving in.

PS: Thanks Sarah ~ your email hit the spot today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good b log site. I'll be back to check it out more.

Post a Comment