Friday, October 14, 2005

Home Away From Home

For about 10 hours a day I sit here:


First, you will notice the wood paneling; this gives us the comfy wood cabin feel Kramer was searching for on Seinfeld. Or is it the 70's smoky office feel of Barney Miller. Not sure.

The second thing you may notice is that the computer monitor takes up a bunch of real estate. It is a bit of a beast but it's 21" corner to corner screen allows me to have lots of things going on at the same time. Multitasking. I am hinting around about the 23" flat panel from Apple.

Third, comes the clutter. Yep. Sorry Mom, old habits are hard to break. But you must know that there is a lot going on here and I need things accessible.

I have adorned my office with touches of home; photo's of the family, the kids art work, gifts from siblings, etc. They are things that remind me why I do what I do and why I sit here for so long suffering the curse of Adam from Genesis 3.

Got a picture of your office? I'd love to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment