Thursday, March 29, 2007

Superpower?

If you could have one superpower what would it be?

I'd fly.

Flying like Superman. Without limit in speed or height. That would be my choice. You can go anywhere and have any view. It would be a freedom unlike any other. Here to London in a few minutes. I could take my lunch in Fiji. I can hear it now... "so whatdcha do today?" "Oh, I went to the Antarctic and hung out with some penguins." "Sweet!" "I know."

Invisibility is too creepy and would carry too much temptation for evil uses. This goes the same for X-ray vision. Super strength is cool but it's not for me.

I think time travel might rank a close second. It's not first because it has a high degree of responsibility, you know, the whole space time continuum thing. Yikes. I could change things that might prevent my own birth. Marty McFly type stuff.

So tell me yours.

PS: Omnipotence and juking are not an available option. (You know who you are and you know why!)

3 comments:

Kathi said...

Mine would be super speed. Getting things done quickly - and correctly. Just think of all the cleaning I could get done in 10 minutes! If I could give the kids the same power, we could have school done in a half hour! Sweet!

Ashby said...

I was just thinking that people always go with 'invisible' or 'flying'. Way to branch out, Kathi!

I would LOVE to have the ability to not need sleep. My super power would be never getting tired.

Dave Ketah said...

Omniscience

Post a Comment