Friday, September 14, 2007

Today I took a little tumble at work. We were loading a couple sea containers with some equipment heading to China and I was helping secure the equipment in the container. As I went to climb out my left foot caught a rubber grommit as my right was swinging over for the jump. I lost my balance and fell about four feet to the ground... in front of five other people. I landed on my left hip and elbow. Ow! I quickly stood up and said that I was okay. As I said it I was taking a mental inventory on the possible injuries. It came up blank. I was okay. So I laughed it off. Once I laughed the guys all laughed too. It must have been quite the sight.

Now two hours later I am sitting in my office chair a little sore.

4 comments:

Wesly Smith said...

Ouch!

I just realized as I read this that I have no clue what you do at work.

Ashby said...

he jumps off sea containers.

Brian said...

Wes I often wonder the same thing.

Unknown said...

"I've fallen and I can't get up!"

Oh, how the years are flying by...

Post a Comment