Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Biohazard Humor

When I arrived at the office today I noticed that one of my spare shoes was missing. You see, I am now leaving a pair of shoes at work because I am riding their more. Motorcycle boots are not comfortable to walk around in so a spare set of Nike's sits in wait. This way I don't have to cart in shoes everyday.

Upon noticing the missing shoe I immediately suspected that it was one of two people. Since I was the last to leave it was one of the people that beat me in. That leaves the receptionist and the shop foreman. Upon asking the receptionist I knew she didn't do it. This leaves Mr. Foreman.

I took off the boots exposing the sweaty socks. In stocking feet I walked out through the warehouse and up to the foreman's office. There I took off my now putrid, dust covered, sweaty socks and placed one over the phone receiver and dropped his wireless mouse in the other. Biohazard planted, confession forthcoming.

When I returned barefoot to my office I pulled out a spare set of socks I placed in my backpack for an occasion such as this. As I was pulling the socks on I noticed the missing shoe hiding behind my barf statue. After the socks I put on the shoes. Done.

An hour later I hear this yelling coming from down the hall. "Biohazard Warning! Biohazard Warning!" A moment later in walks Mr. Foreman wearing a Tyvek suit, dust mask, gloves, and a grinding shield holding my socks up by a stick of metal.

We had a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment