Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New Names

This past weekend we headed down the road for a little camping. On the way it got around lunch time so we decided to look for a place to stop. Knowing my kids and what they are willing to eat and knowing how cheap I am I read off the list of restaurants at the next exit...

Me: Kids we have a few choices, CrapDonalds, CrapperKing, and Taco Crap.

Kids: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - Dad say CrapDonalds! Crapper King is the funniest!

Even with the new names they still ate at CrapDonalds.

Just know that the laughter continues five days later. I am so glad I can amuse my children.

2 comments:

Kathi said...

We're sitting here reading this and laughing - again! Alex says that it's actually Crapper Bell.

One Crazy Mama said...

This is hilarious! Thanks for a great laugh!

Post a Comment