Saturday, September 10, 2011

Goodbye for now

Today Alex and I took the girls to the airport. We said our goodbye's and now won't hear from them or see them for two weeks. I know that worry is a wasted thing but I can't help but to worry a little. Sending my ladies off to foreign lands that are out of my control for two weeks is tough. Maybe I'm a control freak or maybe I just love these ladies more than you can imagine. Either way, they're gone for now.
Tomorrow Alex and I will travel to Hawaii for almost two weeks. We are going to paradise to see our sis and bro-in-law in one of the most beautiful places in the world. This will help with my worry for the girls. I'm bringing our snorkel gear and my camera so there will be plenty to take my mind off things. I love my ladies and would trade a trip to Hawaii for the two weeks with them any day.

1 comment:

Krista said...

I love them too!

Post a Comment