Friday, September 23, 2011

Hawai'i in September

Hawai'i has been awesome. Jim and Susan are great hosts and have been very good to us. I hope to return the favor to them someday.

Spending two weeks with Alex has been awesome. What a great kid. I couldn't be more proud to be his dad. I'm missing Kathi and Brianna terribly but know that what they are doing is worth the absence. My longing to see them exposes my love for the more and more.

During our time here in Hawai'i I've been stretching my wings as a photographer. I've been trying to move beyond the typical snapshot and have tried to capture images that display the beauty or uniqueness of this place. So far I've not found that to be an easy task. Here are some of the photos I have taken.

For more images please find me on Google+ where you can see my whole collection.

1 comment:

Krista said...

These are real beauties Brian! I love the sunrise one best but that shot of the boats is gorgeous too. Google + what's that? :)

Post a Comment