Thursday, February 03, 2005

Go!

And it begins.

For a number of months I have been reading various blogs and I have enjoyed what I see in them. As of this moment I am still not sure of what I will add to the blogesphere, but what I do know is what I add will be a part of me. Who am I? Just an average ordinary guy. As I begin this virtual journey I hope to share more of me and more of my thoughts. Please feel free to comment on what I say or what I neglect to say. My hope is that those of you who visit this blog will enjoy it and return to see more. Feel free to email (killinggoliath@hotmail.com) me at any time or just add comments to this page.

God Bless,

Brian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe this constitutes the first official response posting. Do I win a prize? - corey
(I like cookies and money)

Post a Comment