Thursday, April 05, 2007

Craziness Ensues

Work is just nuts right now. We are in process of moving to a new facility and it feels like chaos.

I sleep good about every other night which doesn't help.

I am concerned that my car is building up another $2,000 repair bill.

There are things at home that I want to do but don't have the energy for.

I'd like to plan a trip away with the family. Far away. For a long time. (Ashby... don't say it)

God seems a little distant. When I read and pray it feels flat.

3 comments:

Paulos said...

Can I say it instead of ashby?

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with your car?

Ashby said...

say it, Paulos! say it!

anyway...I'm sorry, Brian. it sounds like things are stressful. and I have been there, with the flat bible-and-prayer times. it's hard. there isn't really any answer, sometimes, I think. it's waiting, and believing.

hang in there. (and move to kenya).

sorry! couldn't resist.

Post a Comment