Friday, August 17, 2007

Vacaciones!

We are off. I am off... for a week. YES!!!

Heading to the flatlands of Illinois. If it wasn't for my in-laws and sisters family we'd never go there. Never. This to say I look forward to seeing family but I don't look forward to the state they live in. Flat. Hot. Humid. Flat. Sticky. Did I mention it is flat. We are spoiled in Oregon. If you ever get tired of living here just go to Illinois for a week and then you appreciate what we have here. God's country.

This is my first time going to the Land of Lincoln when it isn't the middle of winter. I am hoping to see some firefly's. I've never seen one.

I've got my relax on, my books packed, and it's time to go. Later friends.

1 comment:

Jacey Anne Haek said...

Hi Brian!!!! It's so good to hear from you!!! Thanks for finding my blog! What's new with you these days??

Post a Comment