Sunday, November 30, 2008

The honest truth is that I have a ton to blog about.  Much of which I just can't, much of which I don't think I want to and much I just can't wrap my head around enough to put into coherent thought.  

Subjects on my mind...
  • The economy and who is to blame
  • Christians and why I don't like them
  • The end of the world
  • My latest dreamscapes
  • If I were to make a movie
  • Unanswered prayers
  • The difference between Memphis & Portland
  • Why I do what I don't want to and don't do what I do want to
  • If I wasn't raised in the church would I be saved today?
  • Why I don't live in Hawaii
  • Rights vs. Privileges
  • Coffee is the flavor...
  • What I fear for my children
If I can settle my mind and get some things done I'll tackle the topics above.  I've been contemplating moving my blog so maybe I'll wait and do it there.  Don't hold your breath.

Until then I'll post when I want about what I want and about things that are probably not that serious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some cool topics. Hopefully you get inspired to write about some of them.

Post a Comment