Thursday, December 17, 2009

God is Funny

If anyone thinks that God doesn't have a sense of humor they aren't paying close enough attention.

I believe that this Global Warming thing is a sham and that later generations will look back at us and chuckle. Remember the Avian Flu or Swine Flu panic? I think Global Warming is just like those. A lot of panic for nothing. I will concede that there are things we can do to take better care of what we have been given but I've not been convinced that the world is ending.

Back to God's sense of humor. I saw this article today. The title is great - Blizzard Dumps Snow on Copenhagen as Leaders Battle Warming. I picture God in all his glory getting a laugh at those that had to put on thier ear muffs because of all this warming.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it.

Kathryn said...

I totally agree with the questioning of global warming. I don't think it necessarily follows that we are causing it - if it is even occurring.

However, we ARE quickly trashing God's earth, & i strongly feel that we need to do as much as we can to change that.

Post a Comment