Friday, December 18, 2009

Trailers Pulling Me In

I am a sucker for movie trailers. Previews as some call it. My favorite site for these is www.apple.com/trailers. Yesterday while perusing what is coming in 2010 I stumbled onto the Iron Man 2 trailer. Oh my goodness - May can't come soon enough. It looks amazing. Go to the previous mentioned site and watch it if you haven't seen it yet. Go! Now! What are you waiting for?

The thing that caught my attention the most was Mickey Rourkes character Whiplash. He looks, as my wife put it, Bad Ass! The only part I didn't like was seeing that Don Cheadle replaces Terrance Howard as Rhodey. Not that I don't like Mr. Cheadle I just happen to have liked Terrance Howard's performance in the first movie. It was like when they replaced Katie Holmes with Maggie Gyllenhaal as Rachel Dawes. I like Maggie Gyllenhaal but thought the replacement was unnecessary as Katie Holmes performance was decent.

Both our kids birthday's are in May so we'll probably make this a family movie outing. From what I can see in the preview, this looks like it can match, if not, out do the first Iron Man. Robert Downey is definitely the key to its success; as Tony Stark he is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment