Thursday, December 10, 2009

Recent Thoughts

Last night I had to clean up my daughters vomit that inconveniently landed on her bedroom carpet.  I'm a sympathetic puker so this was no easy task.  Despite my gagging I got it done.

I'm liking Lady GaGa.

Shows I can't stand to miss each week thus I am greatful for Hulu are; House and Fringe.

I have come to grips with the fact that the Raiders will suck until Al Davis is dead.

I don't think people spend enough time with themselves these days.  With all the stimulus around us we are rarely alone with our own thoughts.  It makes me wonder if people really know themselves.

The Honeycrisp is the best apple ever.

I'm no longer calling my self a "Scrooge" during the Christmas season.  I've got to find another name for one who loves what we celebrate at Christmas but not what this country has made it into.

I'm disappointed that I don't journal my dreams anymore.  I've had some doozy's.

I hope that the movie Avatar is as good as it looks.

God needs to remember what a minute feels like, let alone eleven years.

I will not use the word 'ginormous' or 'phat'.  But I will use 'plethera' and 'discombuberated'.

If all the unfinished thoughts in my head were pennies I'd be able to retire today.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Hulu was great for us because we missed the first couple of Flash Forward.

If you come up with an alternative to "Scrooge" please share. I love the Christmas season with traditions & lights & sweets, but hate the commercial nightmare it has become.

Post a Comment