Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day

Each couple celebrates today in a different way. Sure there are the standard amenities - cards, flowers, dinner out, etc. My wife and I don't do too much. Early in our relationship we did the dinner out thing and it always ended up being more trouble than fun. Besides, we celebrate our love for each other daily ;-).

Tonight is special because we are letting our kids stay up past eight to watch American Idol. They always ask, so tonight we are caving.

If you want to know more about the history of Valentine's Day go here... it is more than a Hallmark holiday... or at least it used to be.

PS - I did leave a card on the table for my wife this morning, not a funny card, but a sentimental mushy kind. After work I bought her flowers. After all I do love her so.

No comments:

Post a Comment