Saturday, April 08, 2006

Sugarless!

Tomorrow I start a new journey. No, I am not going anywhere. It isn't that kind of journey.

I am going on a journey of willpower and health.

Here it is. As long as I can remember I have been a candy junkie. It is always around, always available, and always desired. A few of my weaknesses are Hot Tamales, Milk Duds, and the new sour Twizzlers. In reality anything sweet and made from sugar will do. Well starting tomorrow and for the next 30 days I am cutting out and resisting anything made from processed sugar. Candy, soda, cakes, cookies, brownies, etc.; all out.

My hope is that after 30 days the craving and addiction to sugar is gone or severely lessened.

I'll keep you posted on my progress.

My last meal is a Cinnabon... mmm-mmm good.

FYI - I am still caffeine free.

No comments:

Post a Comment