Monday, January 08, 2007

A Case of the Monday's

Does anyone like Monday?

When I think of the days of the week I have my favorites. They are easy. My top three in reverse order are Friday, Sunday, & Saturday. Yes, Saturday is my favorite day. I know some of you are wondering why it isn't Sunday, our day of worship. It is an easy answer my friends. Monday doesn't follow Saturday. The fact that Monday is right after Sunday is a stain on Sunday's likeability. The fact that Friday is a work day is a no brainer for its placement on the scale.

Today is Monday. I am not excited about it. No sleeping in. Work. A hundred emails just waiting for me. Blah.

2 comments:

Paulos said...

some of us that work a CWW schedule have monday off

Missy said...

Get excited, Brian...it's almost your favorite day now. Only 7 hours and 17 minutes to go. :)

Post a Comment