Monday, January 22, 2007

Monday GRRR!

Here are a couple of things that got my goat today. My wife calls them grrrs, so I will too.

Grrr #1: When you are using the drive up drop box at the Post Office please have your mail ready to slip into the slot. This goes for you Mr. Brown Crappy Looking Celica Guy who had to lick a thousand envelopes closed as I waited behind you cursing your very existence.

Grrr #2: When waiting to turn at a light that has cross traffic use your turn signal. This one goes out to the cool guy in the black Vette who just didn't get it. People were waiting for you because they thought you were going straight and had the right of way. People like me... thus the lights flashing at you.

Grrr #3: Don't use my jokes right after I used it. Get your own sense of humor. It was funny just then, not again. It was situational, thus funny, and the situation was gone, thus not funny a second time. You know who you are! Wait... Sadly you probably don't. And since you don't read this I'll probably have to call you on it next time, which won't be fun, yet will be appropriate.

Got a Grrr? Share.

4 comments:

Kathi said...

Real Estate Agents. Do I need to say more?

Anonymous said...

You are sounding like Tony the Tiger......They're GRRRReat!

Brian said...

For clarification on Kathi's anger towards Real Estate agents check her blog. It was a GRRR. My Sunday afternoon was sunk.

Paulos said...

realators... reminds me of a series of unfortunate events.

Post a Comment