Monday, October 08, 2007

Ill Times

Out sick today! Third day of yuck.

Not a good weekend. I hate being sick.

I think I can count the amount of times I've been sick in the last 10 years on one hand. Usually I just go to work but today I was so wiped out I felt like my body and mind needed another day of rest. Plus my co-workers don't need to hear my sick sounds all day long. My family loves me unconditionally and will accept me and my noises for a few days.

I can imagine what my email inbox looks like. Yikes. I know you are saying "Brian, it is only one day". But then again you don't know my boss. He loves to send emails and hates to get them. I'll just have to respond to each and every one.

I'll continue to rest until the morning when I jet off to work again. However tomorrow will be a short day due to a dentist appointment in the afternoon. Ugh.

I have no medical evidence to support this but I am sure that caffeine is a big reason that I am feeling better. Saturday I just had a touch, yesterday none, and today loads of it.

Out of love and respect for my family I shall now sanitize the mouse and keyboard.

(The Angel's losing in a sweep to the Red Sox didn't help this weekend either! Congrats Missy!)

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Just a few days of noises. Then, we'll have to reevaluate. :-)

Post a Comment