Monday, October 15, 2007

Speaking of Ron Paul... guess where I am?

TEXAS!!!

I am sitting in a hotel in Lubbock waiting to meet some guys for a little Outback Steak House. Yummy.

I am taking a couple fella's from the UK on a tour of a couple facilities that have our equipment here in Texas. So far our first stop (which was actually in Oklahoma) was shut down so all we could see was the equipment just sitting there. Bummer. Tomorrow morning we'll be heading down to the metropolis of Denver City. Brownie points for those of you who look it up on Google Earth. After that it is back to Dallas for a flight home Wednesday morning. Yehaw!

Texas so far is unimpressive. Flat, dry, and boring. What was impressive was the thunderstorm last night at about 11. It went on for hours. Loud, bright, wet, etc. I sat in my room and enjoyed the light show for a while. They know how to do thunderstorms down here.

On a serious note... please pray for my mom. She is struggling with some health issues. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment