Saturday, October 13, 2007

I'm Going Public

I just received in the mail an official looking census form from the Republican National Committee (RNC). I opened it and perused it, flipped it in my hands, read some of the questions, and then turned to the very last page. Guess what was on it. That's right. A place to fill in your credit card information to make a donation to the RNC. Yuck. I don't think so.

First, please know that I have never nor will ever give money to a political party. The money I give goes to places I know will spend it wisely.

So, saying that... If I was to donate money to a political party or person it would go to this guy!
|
|
|
V
RON PAUL!!!

There I said it. I like this guy and I hope he goes all the way to the White House. He's old school and wants to take the country back to its roots spelled out in the Constitution. Compare what he says to what the others are saying. He makes sense. Type his name into YouTube and watch the videos.

Here is an interview with him by a college student from his dorm room.


1 comment:

Post a Comment