Saturday, April 12, 2008

Friday Night Crash

Last night I was done. So done that I fell asleep during The Office. I think a week of poor, interrupted sleep caught up to me. The kids were outside with the neighbors and Kathi was on a walk so I came in and laid down with the puppy for a nap. We were out.

The opening of the front door woke up Owen and Owen jumping up woke me. After that nap I just couldn't muster the energy to stay awake.

I tried having a little Ol' South Fudge Pie ice cream by Umpqua for a bit of energy to stay awake enough to see the recorded shows. Didn't work.

I had no idea this bought of sleepiness was coming. On the way home I even picked up Revolver thinking that I would have an enjoyable evening staying up late to watch a flick. Nope. Plans failed. Sleep won.

Sleepy time is over now. Today I've got to get birds out of our dryer vent. The battle is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment