Saturday, April 05, 2008

Saturday's Are Too Short

Today I didn't get to sleep in like usual.  Bummer.  I look forward to the one day when I can wake up when I please (Thank you Kathi).  Today however was the AWANA Grand Prix.  It is a pine wood derby that we do every year with the kids.  It started at nine so I had to get up and shower. By the time is was over (12:48) it felt like most of the day was gone.  Kathi had a baby shower and Brianna was going to spend the day at a friends so it was just Alex and I (and Owen).  Between keeping Owen from chewing up the house and/or peeing on the floor we didn't have much rest.  After a bit I got a little winded of that so we put him in the kennel and took off for an hour.  This may not have been the best idea because when we got back he was out of control wild with energy.  

Tomorrow is full of events and things to do so rest will be short also.  Then of course comes Monday.  Oh, the dreaded Monday.  

I vote that Saturdays get extended by about 10 hours.  I bet Ron Paul would do it for me.

4 comments:

One Crazy Mama said...

If Ron Paul could give us longer Saturdays, I'd surely vote for him!

Dave Ketah said...

If the whole country fails to vote for RP, the next four years will be REALLY long! :)

Kathi said...

Start counting the days Dave!

Krista said...

I say switch up the work week...let's work two 14 hour days and get 5 off, now that could even get me elected.

Post a Comment