Friday, October 02, 2009

The Bag Man Cometh

Last night I had a dream that I was a bag man for a drug runner. It was one of those highly detailed dreams that seem to last a long time.

The dream started with me and my partner pulling two bags out of the trunk of our car. We had a backpack and a rolling carry on. With the bags unloaded we headed into the hotel. We bypassed the check in clerk and headed straight to the room. Inside the room we were met by two others. My job was to empty out the contents of the bag and refill them once the exchange was done.

Much to my surprise, we were the buyers. I had to load the bags with pouches stuffed with drugs. In this case I think it was cocaine as it was solid white. Once the drugs were in the bag I then began covering the drugs with clothes and other items to help disguise them in the case of a search. In most dreams there are points of the dream the become weird and make little sense. This was the first part of the dream that had the weird moment. While I was putting the clothes in the bag I looked under the bed to find more and under the bed were a couple knit hats I knew my daughter had made. What those hats were doing in this hotel room I had no idea. I stuffed them in the bag and zipped them closed.

As I got the bags up on the bed ready to go there were only three of us in the room. Me, my partner, and one of the sellers who was now putting on gloves. After he got his black leather gloves on he pulled a gun and pointed it at my partners head and asked him a question. My partner shook his head and the gun swung towards me. The seller then asked me a question, of which I don't remember hearing. Taking the cue from my partner I also shook my head and the gun went back into his jacket and we were free to leave.

I had the bags walking through the lobby when a tour guide stopped me and said, "Brian, the police are at the car because somebody saw something in it." He warned me. I didn't know who he was, but he was in the know. At this point I was still calm. I knew they didn't know who to look for, just that something had gone down because somebody saw something in our trunk. What that something was I had no idea.

I calmly walked out of the hotel and was thinking I had to dump the red bag. I guess the red bag had the drugs. I stopped by some bushes and dropped down pretending to tie my shoes. My plan was to stash the bag. As I scanned the area I noticed that there were police all over looking through the bushes and garbage can for something. I guessed that they were looking for what I had. My plan had to be scrapped as they'd see me dumping the bag.

When I saw the car we arrived in it was surrounded by police cars and police personnel. I saw no sign of my partner. At this I decided to just walk on. With bags in tow I turned the corner and headed towards some fast food restaurants. I decided the best course of action would be to hide the red bag in the ceiling of one of the bathrooms. I had a choice between Wendy's and Burger King. This is the point which the dream faded.

Anyone want to analyze this one?

1 comment:

One Crazy Mama said...

Wow! Interesting one. No input on the interpretation though.

Post a Comment