Friday, October 30, 2009

Teshy Dreams

Last night I dreamt that I was travelling with John Tesh.  You know, former host of ET, piano playing, John Tesh.  Yep, the one and only.  I don't know where we were going or why I was with him, I just was. 

Besides the oddity of him being in my dream, nobody knew who he was in my dream.  He would get stopped by people because they knew he was famous but he would have to explain who he was to them.

After navigating through the airport we arrived at our gate and boarded the plane.  After getting in the air the pilot announced that celebrity Sean Astin was going to come up to the cockpit and fly the plane for a bit.  So I'm sitting next to John Tesh and Sean "Rudy" Astin was flying the plane.  What can I say?  When I dream, I dream big.

The hobbit turned out to be a terrible pilot and repeatedly flew threw powerlines and skimmed buildings.  At one point I was concerned for my life. Not John's.  Just mine.

Many dreams I have I'd love to know the meaning behind, this one I'd rather not.

1 comment:

Kathi said...

I'm glad John's in your dreams and not mine. It's bad enough to have to listen to him at work!

Post a Comment