Sunday, March 28, 2010

Getting Wet

Lately my mind has been filled with possibilities. Nothing small. These are big scale ideas. Huge big. So big I barely know where to begin. These ideas could become a full time job to just think about. Or, a full time job to implement.

I've never been entrepreneurial in my endeavors but I might need to learn. I've never been one to take huge risks in life but I might need to try. These possibilities would require me to step way outside of my comfort zone and try new things. I would have to put it all on the line.

I plan to investigate and map out these possibilities. First, I'll dip my toe in to check the temperature. Then I'll need to decide if I can wade in or if jumping in will be required. I struggle with the boogieman of doubt but I know that God is bigger.

You're probably thinking I'm going to tell you all about these ideas. Maybe I will. Later. Not now. Sorry to disappoint but I'm not ready to reveal them yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment