Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Happy Anniversary!

Today I have been married to my best friend for fourteen years!

Here is fourteen random reasons I love my wife:

  1. She loves the Lord
  2. She loves me
  3. She is a great mother to our children
  4. She laughs at my jokes
  5. She is an amazing cook
  6. She is a beautiful woman
  7. She makes me laugh
  8. She is very intellegent
  9. She is organized and disciplined
  10. She is diligent in all she does
  11. She is a great friend to me and others
  12. My family loves her
  13. She loves a good book
  14. She loves my chocolate chip cookies

Here's to us and another fourteen years. I couldn't ask for a better partner in life. Thanks for loving and supporting me.

I am proud to be your husband and best friend.

I'll love you always Kathi.

No comments:

Post a Comment