Friday, May 19, 2006

New Tunes to Check Out!


Check out...

found via... Blogstar




Not new but classic... Holy Soldier

The Road... sounds like the lead singer of The Barenaked Ladies singing a Big Daddy Weave style song... would like to hear more... this was a random myspace find

SonKissed... love the intro to "Tomorrow" any thing with the sax just rocks... another random myspace find

Candlefuse... good stuff found on Hearitfirst.com

I've just heard snippets of these bands (except Holy Soldier, which I own all the albums) but like what I hear. I love to search the net for new sounds... I encourage you to do the same if you like music. There is some great undiscovered bands out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVED The Road...they sound a lot like Sister Hazel.

Post a Comment