Saturday, December 30, 2006

2006 Movie Recap

Of the movies I saw this year...

  • Funniest Movie: Talledega Nights - The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
  • Worst Movie: Tie between Miami Vice and My Super Ex-Girlfriend
  • Most Forgetable Movie: Uh, what was that name... starring that guy...
  • Movie I am most glad I didn't see: Larry the Cable Guy - Health Inspector
  • Biggest Disappointment: Pirates of the Caribbean II: Dead Man's Chest
  • Best Cartoon Movie: Over the Hedge
  • Best Movie: X-Men III
  • Honorable Mention: United 93

Here's to the sweet movies of 2007! Bring 'em on!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dead Man's Chest was the biggest disappointment? How so? Huge effects, huge action, and a huge cliffhanger...what's not to love?

Brian said...

I don't know Matt, I just expected better. There was about three or four times I felt the movie was about to end, which if it did would have been okay, but it didn't. I will see the third. I may change my mind after that. I felt the same way about Empire Strikes Back back in the day. Now I view it differently.

Post a Comment