Monday, December 18, 2006

Merry Christmas!

'Tis the season to be jolly

Fa La La La La La La La La

Okay who checked the La count? I know someone did.

This year I am struggling to hold onto any semblance of a Christmas Spirit. I don't know all the reasons. I just not spirity this year. So far this season my favorite thing has been our family Christmas card. Although my wife will say I was a little Scroogy during its creation, I would say I was misunderstood. Next time she can try to take the picture while the kids are playing around.

Here is the 2006 Bonham Christmas Card in all its glory:

I have no doubt that this weekend when we are hanging with family doing what we do I will gain an enormous amount of Spirit. It is my favorite thing about this time of year. Kath and fam we will miss not having you here. Love you guys.

I'll keep you posted on the Spirit meter. No doubt the week will bring more opportunity for Joy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang you! I totally counted the La La's!!!

I got some shopping done yesterday, and let me tell you, that sucked away some of my Christmas spirit. Absolutely horrible. Traffic alone almost drove me insane. I tried to do all my shopping online but didn't quite make it.

Kathi said...

But they were having fun!

Post a Comment