Wednesday, February 21, 2007

$@%*&# Microsoft

Dammit ALL!!!

Serious frustration has set in tonight. I am done now. Done!!!

Three times I tried to get a new file started in the free copy of Microsoft Money 2007 that we received with TaxCut. Three times. Install, try, fail, uninstall, repeat. Three times! Like a monkey with it's hand around a piece of candy in a jar. I kept at it. Failure. Utter failure.

It would tell me that I couldn't set up a new file that contained characters it didn't contain. It would tell me that I couldn't set up a new file on a disk that is write protected on a disk that isn't. It would tell me that I couldn't set up a new file on a disk that did not have enough memory. 50 G's isn't enough?!?

Okay all you Microsoft-Bill Gates-PC haters, have at it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried using Money once before, but it seemed overkill to me. I just started using an Excel spreadsheet instead.

Missy said...

Does this mean you're not going to run right out and buy Vista??

Jeremy Abbott said...

ms money is great! I've been using it as my only financial register for about 5 years now. Love it. Didn't get the upgrade this year though, forgot about taxcuts money freebee. I just downloaded taxcut this year.

Post a Comment