Monday, May 14, 2007

Craziness

I made it to Mexico City. No issues. No problems.

So far it reminds me of Tijuana on crack. It is much bigger and people drive much crazier. My cabbie was insane. Juking and jiving his way through traffic. Lanes... lanes... I don't need no stinking lanes. Flying in you can see the city go on for miles and miles.

My hotel is in the industrial district so there is not much to see around here. The view out my window... well let's just say I won't be taking any photos.

More later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were going to Mexico City. Always good to remember how wonderful home is...eat some great food and be safe. Kath

Linger said...

Dude! If you're on the run, you shoulda contacted me first! I know people who know people.

Kathi said...

Shhhh...Chris! No one's supposed to know!

Post a Comment