Friday, May 04, 2007

On my mind right Now!

I love the sound of rain on my new office's windows. Love it!

I am going to watch Spiderman with Alex tonight. He's just a little excited. Should be fun.

I love my wife. Truly, madly, deeply.

Seaside tomorrow.

Spiderman III tomorrow night.

Hopefully some rest soon. R.E.S.T. not sleep. Although sleep would be good.

Vince Flynn where is my book. Write another soon buddy. Soon.

Yakisoba noodles are soo good.

We sell screeners, not window screens people. There is a difference. A 50,000 pound difference.

Not in any order.

2 comments:

Missy said...

I love your wife, too...truly...and deeply. Not so much madly, though.

I especially love that her name is Mary Katherine. (he he he)

**SUPERSTAR!!**

Jon said...

I hate the sound of rain on a window, but I love many of the other things you love.

Post a Comment