Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Election Certainty

Tonights debate was boring.  It did nothing to solidify my choice or change it.  Both candidates appeared tired and uninterested and neither candidate said anything new.  Viewing the polls on various sites show that most of America feels the same way.

I will tell you this:  if one of the canditates in this election would have stood up against the "bailout" I would not only guarantee my vote for them I would have volunteered for them.  I know this is easy to say now but it is true.

So now I will say this:  the first candidate to state that the $850 Billion Crap Pie we were served was a mistake I will pledge my vote, a lawn sign, and volunteer my time for.

So, Mr. Obama and Mr. McCain take a new stand on the bailout package and I will pledge my support for you.  Anyone else with me?  Anyone else willing to make this pledge?

Thank you Mr. Defazio and Mr. Blumenauer for voting against it.

1 comment:

Dave Ketah said...

I am with you 100%! I actually called the Merkley campaign and asked them to drop off a yard sign. This was to follow through on a promise I made to incumbent Smith in a letter before the vote. I'm telling everyone that I talk with about politics which incumbents voted for this theft!

Post a Comment