Monday, October 13, 2008

Get the Election Over With Already.

Have politics really come to this? Where is the civility. And to be fair to the left I've heard disturbing reports from comments and threats made at McCain/Palin rally's. In the famous words of Rodney King "Can't we all just get along?"



Here is your mission field Paul and Mer. Go to here to support the Ramey's who are taking this mission field on.

By the way, I am reading "Jesus for President" by Shane Claiborne and Chris Haw. I recommend it for the content and for its unique design.

1 comment:

Luke of Hazard said...

Well those guys marching got exactly what they were after. It still is a pretty poor reaction however. I always like to boo the other team, it was probably a bunch of bitter yankee fans that weren't going to get to boo the sox.

And I voted for Jesus for president last time, and I may again. It's not looking so ridiculous these days.

Post a Comment