Sunday, August 30, 2009

Dual Screen Necessity

This is cool.

Look what's coming. I think I'm going to need one of these.



I have two 24" monitors at work and can't imagine working again without them. I figure the more work space the better. One monitor is for my email and database information and the other is my working desktop for active programs. The bummer about using laptops is that this is much harder to achieve. This new invention will be huge and will change the face (literally) of the laptop as we know it.

2 comments:

Phil said...

I have to admit: that is pretty cool. However, I also have to say you'd look kind of like a dork with a hugely wide laptop thingey at a coffee shop. Well, it's hard to say - either people would say, "wow, awesome!" or "weird, what's that huge thing?" Probably after time they will be commonplace, like every other innovation.

Sarah said...

I'm totally getting one and taking it on a plane with me. In coach.

Post a Comment