Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Rain, Rain, ahhhh

On my ride home tonight it started raining - it's Oregon, what do you expect? Well I love it. I'm sitting here now listening to it come down. The sound is one of my favorites in the world. There are days at work when I drive down to the river just to sit in my car and listen to it. The sound is pure and cleansing.

It is random yet consistent. It isn't too loud and doesn't have volume control even if it was. I love it.

People I talk to at work from all over the world often comment on the amount of rainfall we get here in the Northwest and they are always surprised to hear that I enjoy the rain. Why not love it, it's what makes this place so green and beautiful.

Next week it is supposed to be back in the 90's but I have no fear... the rain will return.

No comments:

Post a Comment