Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Starburst Experiment

Work has been a bit crazy lately and my stress level has been a bit high. Today I decided that I needed a distraction. So I made one up.

At work I am the candy guy. I have a dish (actually it's a record) that is filled with candy most of the time. Currently it is a mix of Starbursts and Willy Wonka goodies.

The experiment goes like this:
  1. Fill the bent up bowl shaped Barry Manilow record with equal amounts of each color Starbursts.
  2. Let the Starbursts get consumed by el co-office inhabitants.
  3. See which is the last color standing.
My experiment was a success.

In order here are the favorites.

#1 - Cherry
#2 - Orange
#3 - Lemon
#4 - Strawberry

Not only was Strawberry last, not a single one was taken.

Since I am off tomorrow to help my sister out with a project in Washington I decided to further my experiment. I took a bunch of the strawberry flavors out of the bag and filled the dish with them. I want to see how many, since they are the only flavor, will get eaten while I'm gone.

My bet is that most will still be there. More to come...

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh man,

If I were there, your numbers would be totally different. Strawberry is where it's AT!

Anonymous said...

What happened with the experiment? Kathleen

Angie said...

I L-O-V-E the strawberry.

Post a Comment