Thursday, September 22, 2005

New Music

With all of the serious events happening in the world I hate to be so trivial but...

I recieved my seven free cd's from my latest invitation to rejoin BMG's music club. The list of seven is...

Jars of Clay - Redemption Songs
Bleach - Farewell Old Friends
Green Day - Dookie
The OC Supertones - Faith Of A Child
Houses of Heroes - Self Titled
Kids in the Way - Apparitions Of Melody
Seventh Day Slumber - Once Upon A Shattered Life

As I move through the cd's I'll post some random reviews. But until I get Kids in the Way out of the player you'll have to wait. That is a great listen. Go to there website for a sample. This one's for the Rockers out there.

Self Serving Plug to follow... If you are jealous of my new cd's and want to get your own, join BMG through the link "Help Me Win a Free IPod" here or to the right. You would be helping a worthy cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment