Tuesday, September 20, 2005

SYATP

Tomorrow is the annual "See You At The Pole" rally for the nation's high schools.

Please pray for our nation's youth. Encourage those you know to participate in the rally.

I will be attending a rally at Aloha High bright and early at 7am after my even earlier breakfast at Shari's that starts at 5:30. I am encouraged by the students who take their faith seriously and pray for their fellow students and teachers. My prayer is that it happens more than once a year.

Our church is holding a post rally tomorrow night for about six local churches and covers about 8 or 9 high schools. I will post tomorrow on the days events.

“Call to me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.”--Jeremiah 33:3 (NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment