Tuesday, September 27, 2005

So Much Music, So Little Time

Today was the release date for Project 86's latest, "...And The Rest Will Follow". Just in time for tomorrow nights show at the Loveland Theater in SE Porland. Yes, I'll be there. Yes, I know I'm old. Yes, I still love the rock and roll. I am taking my young nephew and a couple of my friends from church. We will have a blast and I'll post about it Thursday.

I've listened through the album twice and love it. You read it right, I wrote "album" not cd. An album is "A set of musical recordings stored together...". So when I call it an album, don't correct me.

I am glad for my half hour commute to work. It allows me the freedom to play the music my wife can't tolerate. It also affords me the right to sing along at full volume without the worry of offending sensitive ears, or any ear for that matter. A side note: Cell phones have made it easier for us wanna-be rock stars to sing in our cars without looking like fools, now we just look like we are having an animated conversation on our wireless cell.

Rock On!

No comments:

Post a Comment